Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Looking back before I spring forward!

2014 Convention season has started for Romance readers and writers...just wanted to take a look back at some of the highlights from last year. First, I won a bag full of goodies from author Debby Giusti.

Hi Debby,

      
Debby Giusti and Lynne Wall at Barbara Vey's Luncheon
I’m the tote bag full of items Lynne won last year. Just wanted to let you know how I've been since we parted at Barbara Vey's Reader Appreciation Luncheon, in Milwaukee last April. After Lynne brought me home and tore into my contents, I continued my travels. I attended a workshop on Book Discussion Groups at University of Wisconsin, a Mother's Day Celebration in Memphis Tennessee; had a grand time in Kansas City at the RT Convention. I waved at authors and made new reader friends in Ohio at RAGT. My contents were so generous that it was too much for one person. I have provided prizes for Seniors playing Library Bingo; my note cards have brought praise and appreciation to friends and loved ones. The books inside me have been read and shared. Hot cups of tea have been enjoyed wrapped in my cozy throw. I'll be at the luncheon again this weekend so I'll stop by your table and say hello!

Barbara Vey's 2014 Reader Appreciation Luncheon is this Saturday.   Many wonderful authors will be on hand this weekend, Julie Ann Walker, Tracey Devlyn, Adrienne Giordano, Jason Mott and many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment